Friday, February 25, 2011

You know you wannna....

Join Team Mason! All the cool kids are!





2011 Walk 4 Kids benefiting the Ronald McDonald House


Come join us as we walk to raise money to support the Ronald McDonald House.


If you are a follower of this blog than you know what an amazing gift the RMH organization has been for my family. The have been our Bridge over troubled waters and have given us a home away from home.

Walk For Kids is a 5k (3.1 mile) Walk that is designed to raise funds and awareness for the services and programs provided by the Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House. Walkers come together for a day of celebration, fun, food, and entertainment. In 2000, the first Walk For Kids was launched. In the eleven years of the walk, it has grown to more than 2500 walkers and last year raised over $325,000. Join us this year on Sunday, April 10th at Exposition Park


We have set a goal of $300 but are hoping to raise more to help other families in need.

Come and join Team Mason as we walk for a great cause. Find out all about it here.

If your not local to LA you can still help by donating here.

I'm so excited to show Mason how strong Team Mason and to pass on that love to other families in need.

4 comments:

Mandy said... Best Blogger Tips

We live all the way in Florida, so we can't be there for the walk, but we made a little donation to help support Team Mason. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful family with us. You're in our thoughts and prayers each and every day. Mandy =)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

will donate next week as part of my cpp progbrame that i do wich is online purchasing that is if i can do it online

Val from KY said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm in KY so I can't walk with you but I gladly made a donation. I feel blessed to have found your story and my days are brightened by your posts (even the ones that make me cry!!) I wish this family nothing but the best in the future and SOON. I have a distant cousin who recently had a premature son (Trey) and she was blessed with a RMH to stay in. After 3 months there they made it home 2 weeks ago! So I gladly support the RMH and all they do.

PBJ Mommy said... Best Blogger Tips

I wish I knew how to respond to you all separately but till then THANK YOU SO Much!!!
Means the world to me to have your support for RMH.