Saturday, September 17, 2011

A comment on comments

I have heard from several of you that you are having trouble leaving comments on the blog. It makes me sad to think we have missed out on hearing from some of you because of this.

I too have had problems leaving comments on other blogs mostly Andi Bean's blog (if Andi's mom is reading this I have been desperately trying to leave comments on your blog to no avail. I so want to send my support to you and my heart is breaking that Andi is going through so much to get that damn leak taken care of) and on Nikolas's blog but at least there I am able to comment as anonymous.

After doing some research I have found that this is a wide spread problem and blogger isn't really doing anything to fix it. I tried to find a way around it but so far the best I could come up with is too add the choice to post as anonymous on the blog and then you can add your name to the post. I'm just hoping I don't get a lot of spam doing this.

In doing research on how to fix this I also found out how to add a reply feature to the comment section so now, when life isn't psycho busy, I can reply to comments.

I'm hoping I can find a way to fix this soon so I too can leave comments on the blogs I follow.

My mom is at the hospital with Mason and I will go and see him tonight and update on how he's doing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh Sweet Lady, I am just now catching up with what is going on with you guys! I'm so sorry to read what you've been tackling, but boy, how I can relate! I'm so incredibly hopeful that things will get much better, quickly for all of you! I wish I was there to give you a big ol' hug and let you know that I too feel your pain. You're such a great Momma, and I LOVE the dated month outfits to celebrate each birth month. What an incredibly wonderful keepsake to have! You guys are in are hearts! Thank you for your support of us as well! ;0) xo~ Anna & Andi Bean