Friday, January 14, 2011

WOO HOO!

CELEBRATE TONIGHT!


Mason is extubated and doing great.

I'm far away at home seeing the Dr and running some errands and it's breaking my heart that I'm not there but I'm so happy I'm floating.

I'm told I get to hold time tonight as long as he continues to do well so I'm finishing up and hauling my butt back to LA.

BTW..my cell phone is dead so if you've texted me or called that's why I haven't' gotten back to you.

Doing the happy dance! Come do it with me!

9 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said... Best Blogger Tips

dancing away!!!! he is so precious, guys!!!!!!!!

Mandy said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so happy for you guys! We have been following your blog and praying for baby Mason since he was born!! Thank you so much for sharing! <3

The Houston Family said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh happy, happy day! Enjoy holding that tough little man. You both deserve some good cuddle time.

Denise said... Best Blogger Tips

He is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations on an amazing day!!

Brandi said... Best Blogger Tips

That is amazing news, Amy!! Yay Mason!!

Michelle said... Best Blogger Tips

That is the best news...what a fighter.

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips

Awww look at that little cutie! He has daddy's eyes, I think!

dxeechick said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay! We were up in 6 west wondering how you guys are doing! So happy everything looks great!!

sherthebear said... Best Blogger Tips

He is absolutely adorable!