Saturday, January 8, 2011

To LA we go...

It's about 8:30 in the morning on Saturday and I just finally got a chance to jump on and update about everything that happened yesterday (although I think from Dad's amazing post you know the gist of it) and I just found out from Granny that we are transferring in 1 to 2 hours to Children's in LA.

So now more frantic phone calls to get me out discharged (but everything is set after yesterday) so I can ride in the ambulance with you.Weeeee... my poor nurse Nestle. I will tell you more about her later but she has been a gift to me.

Long post coming with more pictures (as soon as I can find where your dad hid put the card reader)

Here are a couple of pictures of you visiting with your Auntie Tiff. She came all the way (I think it's gotta be like 2 to 2.5 hrs) to meet you last night. Dad says Auntie Tiff is good for you mom. She's good for my spirit and I agree.



You and your Auntie T. Already such an important part of your life (and mine)


Your button Auntie T had made

2 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said... Best Blogger Tips

So special! Praying for you all!!!!!!!! Loving these updates :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

still thinking about you guys everyday. i wish you strength and good outcomes.