Monday, January 10, 2011

Today we repair your heart

Today is the day, wow a lot is going on.

Your mother and I are on hurry up and wait mode. We met Doctor Vaugn Starnes for about a minute this morning. He was straight forward direct and to the point. Besides him we have seen four doctors and seven nurses all working on you. While I do not want you to go into surgery right away, I also do not want you to be the last patient the doctor sees either.

We have had about 3 hours of sleep in the last two day's, and next two day's we are going to have just as much sleep.

You did look so comfortable this morning, I wish we could just bring home the equipment and just keep you on a slow drip of the drugs they were giving you, but somehow I think that would not work long term.

As your mom and I have come to say, "Today is another step in you road toward coming home."

-Dad

A view of Mason's world 1/10/11

0 comments: